Great for children's "sleepovers," overnight guests and ensuring that you're never without a spot to sleep when you're on-the-go, the AeroBed Premier Comfort helps you save time, avoiding the laborious process of inflating a mattress by hand. Spend more time with visiting relatives by housing them with you instead of in a hotel. They'll be surprised an inflatable mattress can offer such luxury and comfort.
Your guests will be blown away, air beds are just not supposed to be this good. But AeroBed is not your average inflatable mattress, it's the best airbed on the market today—offering the ultimate in convenience and comfort.
We love this air bed because it's easy to transport, move, setup and put away.
The powerful electronic pump and "Whoosh" valve allow for inflation in under a minute, and deflation back into a neat little package in just 15 seconds. Beyond its superior functionality, the Premier Comfort offers a premium level of comfort thanks to a soft, flocked top and coils engineered to promote healthy sleeping posture. The Premier Comfort is built to last too, made of durable, heavy-duty vinyl with electronically-welded seams that can withstand well over 300kg of weight, all of which is rigorously tested to simulate 52 years of use before hitting store shelves. How's that for reliable? Now guests can sleep over any time!
- A powerful in-built flat panel pump for effortless inflation in less than 60 seconds
- Sleeps 2 people comfortably
- Fast two-way deflation through valve or pump
- One Touch Comfort Control Wand allows personalized adjustments at your fingertips
- Exclusive Quadra Coil construction provides support and superb comfort
- Mattress is made of non-allergenic PVC with a plush, velvety sleep surface
- Includes portable storage bag
- Takes standard fitted sheets
- Warranty: 1 year for pump, parts and mattress
Weight: 8 kg
Dimensions: 188 x 152 x 23 cm
Plug configuration: Hong Kong plug